Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Easter Holidays

I can't remember the last time it was this cold here in Brittany, certainly not at Christmas!

We have been fortunate to have a couple of clear days hours, with some sunshine, though little warmth.

I managed a sunny beach walk, and am delighted that I actually had my camera with me.  As you can see the beaches were empty, and you can almost imagine a warm temperature with the startling blue sky.  What the photographs do not portray is the stunningly cold wind that accompanied the sunshine.  I was muffled under a coat, hat, scarf and sheepskin gloves while I took the photographs.   Luckily the dog was unconcerned with the cold and had a wonderful time running across the sand.



Golden frozen sands

Empty

Perfect

No-one around

Clambering?

"Now which way shall I run?"

1 comment:

  1. Bet you felt all the better for it. Its been bitterly cold here too..

    ReplyDelete